Marine Invasive Species
In this module we will provide an overview of what marine invasive species are, how they can become introduced to new regions, and their impacts once established.
At the end of this module, learners will be able to:
- Define characteristics of marine invasive species
- Describe the five stages of invasion and factors influencing progression to each stage
- Identify the three main pathways of marine invasive species introduction
- List the different types of impacts marine invasive species can have, including examples
To succeed in this Module, you need to successfully complete the following lessons:
- M1-Lesson 1. Introduction to Marine Invasive Species
- M1-Lesson 2. Pathways of Marine Invasion
- M1-Lesson 3. Impacts of Marine Invasive Species
as well successfully complete Quiz 1 with a score of ≥70%
Estimated time for this topic: 60 minutes. Does not take into account time for quizzes.