Note: please explore the contents of this course as a self-learning course. Note however that the contents of this training course were designed for a face to face context. As such, some features (assignments, discussion fora, etc) may not work properly and we cannot ensure tutor support. For any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to redirect you to an expert that can assist you. Thank you for your understanding.
The course provides students with both background reading assignments that cover the main course topics and hands-on exercises that explore the essential elements of ocean currents data quality control and analysis methods. The course assists participants in developing specific technical skills and methods for using ocean currents data.
Aims and Objectives
- Build the fundamental knowledge of ocean currents dynamics
- Develop a great understanding of ocean currents observations and measurements
- Develop skills in managing ocean currents data
- Demonstrate the ability to discover and acquire ocean currents data online
- Demonstrate the ability to perform quality control tests of ocean currents data
- Demonstrate the ability to assess and interpolate the quality of ocean currents data
Dr Charles Sun