Research Data Management (RDM) covers the planning, creating, storing, organizing, accessing, sharing, describing, publishing and curating of data. RDM is mandated by many funding agencies and increasingly by governments to provide access to funded research results.
The management of data, particularly large-scale data, has many challenges, and the roles of researchers, facilities that manage marine data, repositories and libraries are coming together to provide access, preservation and archive of this data and the scholarly products associated with it.
- Course Editor / Instructor: Jaime Goldman
- Course Editor / Instructor: Linda Pikula
- Course Editor / Instructor: Greg Reed
- Course Editor / Instructor: Pauline Simpson
- Course Editor / Instructor: Jennifer Walton